Saturday, November 20, 2010
Friday, November 19, 2010
Thursday, November 18, 2010
Amidst all of that, I signed up for Jess' Postcard Swap! I love her fun blog events! So fun. Anyway, I received my postcard this week! Seriously, who doesn't love mail that isn't someone wanting your money? It is wonderous.
Isn't it cute? It reminds me of SATC! Upon receiving this award, I'm supposed to tell you seven things you don't know about me! I'll follow Kelsey in making those facts style related!
1. I adore scarves. In the winter, and even cool summer days, you will find me wearing one. My favourites are made from wool, but I also love my light summer scarves from Afghanistan.
2. My favourite clothing staple this season is my faux leather jacket from Guess. It's adorable and one of the best quality faux leather jackets out there, in my opinion!
3. One item I have to splurge on is good quality jeans!
4. It is fashion over function when it comes to shoes! On one of my first dates with Dan, he took me to the beach where I wore these adorable four inch heels. He probably doesn't even remember, but I had to impress!
5. I wore flip flops up until last week. Aside from the sun, they're my favourite part about summer! I'm looking forward to stocking up when I go back to Thailand!
6. I have an obsession with colour matching. It's dangerous.
7. I secretly wish I could live in New York (actually, I'd rather London) and be a fashionista like Carrie Bradshaw wearing the latest and greatest!
I feel like I have a million exciting things to share with you all! I have been in somewhat of a posting funk lately, but I need to get out of it! I hope you're all having a fabulous week!
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
For the past two weeks or so, I have been beyond consumed with studying for midterms. The studying has proved successful and now I'm going to enjoy the last six weeks of classes before finals and then Christmas break!
I'm currently enjoying a week with my love! He had some leave he had to take, so I have him for a whole week! Time feels like it's going way too fast, but I'm very thankful that I'm able to take some time off to spend with him. I'm a very happy girl right now!
Thai donations are also coming in full swing! My Uncle Mike and Auntie Helen made a $100 donation which was incredibly generous! Thank you both so much! The spare change jar (or vase...haha) at work filled up for the first time today, so it has been emptied so I can tally it up and start again! Look for the photo in my Wordless Wednesday post tomorrow!