Saturday, August 27, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
2. When I'm feeling down in the dumps you are always so positive and able to lift me back up.
3. I checked my "Note" app today to see if I had written anything down to tell you. It read: "Thank you for always understanding."
4. You're mine.
5. You'll be home in 15 weeks (hopefully!) and spending all your time with me (ha!) thus making "five for friday's" much easier on me. There are endless reasons why I love you, but it will be fun when you come home and refresh my memory!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Friday, August 12, 2011
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Monday, August 8, 2011
Things I'm happy about this Monday:
- I'm another week down without Dan. There are still plenty of weeks to go but we must take baby steps. Worst case senario: 16.5 more weeks. Let's not think about that.
- I get to meet my fabulous friend Jamie in Chicago this weekend for the Chicago Rock 'N Roll Half Marathon! (the half part should be interesting given my lack of running as of late)
- I've lost 10lbs in the last few weeks since I said goodbye to Dan in New Brunswick. Goodbye vacation eating and hello clean, whole foods. (Vacation foods will resume in Chicago, that I can promise. Deep dish anyone?)
- I finished my last paper for my Leadership 3 class on Saturday which means I have three weeks free from school work until I start my last business class (ever!!) and my RHN classes (love!).
- It's sunny and I mean, who can be in a bad mood with glorious weather? Not this girl.
Happy Monday to all my lovely blog friends! What is putting a smile on your face today?
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Chocolate PB2 - Healthiest PB ever!, a Spirulina & Ginseng Bounce Energy Ball, PB Larabar, a couple packets of Emergen-C, 1 bottle of Liquid Greens Cholorophyll, a pack of all natural gum, Cocoa Kissed Savi Seed, Prarie Naturals Greens Force, and most importantly a MacaSure Organic Chocolate Bar. Most of these products I've tried and love, some are even new to me! They are also primarily Canadian so my US blog loves have the opportunity to get some products that are totally new to them! I spend way too much time in health food stores, so I have no doubt there will be more yummies to add to this giveaway as the week goes on!
1. Follow my blog!
2. Leave a comment telling me one healthy thing you're going to do for your body this week!
3. Make a post about my giveaway on your own blog!
When you have done one, or all of these things, make a separate entry for each! (Max 3 entries)
The contest closes on August 11th, 2011 at 11:59pm so make sure to enter before then! Goodies will be mailed on the 12th so you can enjoy asap!