Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

I'm very happy to report no bad moods have ensued this week and I don't intend for sadness in the near future! Horray!

I spent the weekend watching season one of Vampire Diaries. No word of a lie, I've watched 9 episodes since Saturday. Kind of sad, but I'm obsessed. Oh, and I like Stefan. He's so precious and Edward like without being creepy and gross.

I also got digital cable yesterday! I had to go meet the dude to hook it up and then came back to work. I was SO distracted all day knowing I could go home and watch The Bachelor at 5pm instead of the regular 8pm. So wonderful. I was able to watch that, finish a paper, and then watch the vamps. Success.

In other happy news, I received an award from sweet Jillian over at Iron & Sunshine!



Upon receiving this award, I must tell you five things about me!



1. I can't drink water out of a glass. I feel like it takes on the taste of glass and I just don't like it.

2. I love homework for the most part.

3. I've laughed way too many times at the scene in Ace Ventura: Pet Detective where he's kicking the package at the beginning of the movie. I'm not sure now why I thought it was so funny.

4. I love cupcakes. I wish they were healthy so I could eat them everyday.

5. I want to learn how to fly a plane. I will do it.


I am passing this award on to my lovelies:

Jamie Loves

Adventures in Italia

home is where the heart is

In The Blink of An Eye

Erasing Shades of Grey

4 comments:

Jillian said...

I want to learn how to fly a plane too! Someday, when I have a disposable income....

Jenny said...

aww... Thanks Ashley! :) You're sweet to share this award with me!

I actually watched part of the Bachelor episode last night but I was pretty confused. My regular cable channels were not working so I only had network channels. :) I was thinking of you and Jamie! haha

Jamie said...

Awwww yayyy!!!

You could totally fly a plane- Ryan says a Cessna is very easy, like driving a car. Not sure I buy that but I know you could do it!

Love Jenny's comment too, haha : )

Leigh said...

I made cupcakes the other night and they were so hard to say no to, so I split one with my husband :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved