Thursday, November 18, 2010

Postcard Swap!

In general, I have just sucked at life lately. I mean, I'm happy...but not so my posting has been taking the brunt of it. I swear I'll get back into the swing of things! Thankfully this semester is almost over, and I'm less than a month away from having Dan home for a whole three weeks.

Amidst all of that, I signed up for
Jess' Postcard Swap! I love her fun blog events! So fun. Anyway, I received my postcard this week! Seriously, who doesn't love mail that isn't someone wanting your money? It is wonderous.
I was lucky enough to receive a postcard from my dear friend Abby! She lives in Baltimore, and that is where my postcard is from. I love it! Thank you, Abby!
If you really love receiving postcards in the mail, I highly suggest you join Postcrossing. I joined at the beginning of the year as part of my 101 in 1001 (which failed, by the way) but I still participate randomly when I come across some fun postcards!

1 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Gah...I'm so behind on my blogs that I just barely saw this now. I actually had no idea Abby lived in Maryland—how fun! I think I need to join postcrossing so I can get more postcards!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved