Friday, February 18, 2011

Five For Friday.

1. You signed an e-mail you sent me as "Dan your biggest fan." Made my day.

2. You made sure to buy me roses with a vase so I wouldn't have to put them in a juice jug like I did last time you spoiled me with a grogeous bouquet.

3. You visited me in my dreams last night. Even if it wasn't such a great dream and made me wake up sad because you're not physically here, it was still nice to see you.

4. You inspire me to be a better person.

5. Just thinking about you puts a smile on my face.

3 comments:

Jillian said...

Haha I love it when they remember to buy flowers with a vase! My boyfriend had flowers delivered to our house on v-day (with a vase). I guess he was still in the long distance mindset, because he could have driven to the grocery store instead. I just don't get it haha.

Jenny said...

awww... :)

Dan your biggest fan--that is cute!

Miss.C said...

Awe, that's too cute! I don't think I've ever had flowers without a vase, but I like the jug idea :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved