Sunday, April 10, 2011

Hello! & Goodbye!

I have seriously been lagging in the blogging department. I haven't been reading or writing. I've been super busy getting ready for my trip to Thailand (I leave tomorrow!!!) and have had zero time to write here! Hopefully I'll be able to post while I'm gone, but if you'd like to keep up with my travels I can send you the link to my travel blog. A couple of you e-mailed me for it, but it wouldn't let me reply to your e-mails so if you'd like it e-mail me directly at a_cantafio@hotmail.com.


I hope you're all well and I hope to catch up with you soon!


P.S. Dan's deployment has been cancelled! That's really the only big news I have. More on that at a later date.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Ahhh I can't wait to follow your travel blog and get emails full of all your fun adventures!!! You are going to have a blast! Wishing you safe (and healthy!) travels!!!

Jillian said...

Have a great time! I would love to follow your travel blog! Thailand is one of my dream locations, so I need to live vicariously though you haha.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved