Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaaack!

Well, I'm unexpectedly back from my trip! I wasn't supposed to come home until May 7th, but my friend couldn't meet me in Bangkok on the 26th of April like planned, so I changed my flight! If you want to read about my trip, you can here. I had an absolutely amazing time. So many precious moments - like an elephant hug!!! Those photos are on my sister's camera so I'll post those later! We ate delicious food, tanned a little too much, and soaked up the wonderful Thai culture!


Here are a few photos from my trip:


Songkran Festival - Thai New Year where they splash you with a ridiculous amount of water and rub clay or baby powder on your cheeks! It's messy!



First of many delicious pineapple shakes!



Me on Karon Beach, Phuket!














9 comments:

Jillian said...

Oh mah gawd. I need a pineapple shake. Thailand is so beautiful. I'm going to catch up on your travel blog asap!

Jamie said...

Yayyyy! I love your photos and love that you're back! Even though I'm still sorry your trip had to be cut short!

Abby said...

Love the pics, and so glad you are back :) Thailand is awesome, but i missed you!

Sarah N. said...

Awesome pictures! And you are so slim and tan and gorgeous! =)

Anonymous said...

No photo of the elephant hug?

Love the pictures!

Jo said...

Hope you had an awesome time! Pics are great!!

Jenny said...

Yay! The photos are great! I love the one of you on the beach, so cute! :) Glad you had a great time!

Jessica Lynn said...

I am a crappy, crappy, crappy, crappy friend. I'm just now getting around to reading my blogs. I just skimmed through more than 500 (and deleted several blogs) and now I'm at the end....saving the best for last. I can't believe I missed your entire trip. I just pulled up your travel journal, though, so expect lots of comments from me soon.

p.s. you look absolutely fantastic!

Leigh said...

Just catching up on your blog and it looks like you had a great time in Thailand! Your photos make me have the travel itch!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved