Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Oh, hi!

Dan came home last Thursday and it's seriously been a whirlwind since then! A quick weekend recap: trip to the US for cheap gas and Trader Joe's (love!!!), laptop shopping and buying (another love!), BBQ's, Canucks games, more BBQ's, three dozen cupcakes baked, and newly bought furniture built. It was nothing short of perfect yet busy and hectic all at the same time. Clearly, there just hasn't been time for blogging, but I feel like I have so much to say, so time will have to be made.

Oh, just a little fyi, too. For some reason, Blogger at work is not letting me comment on your precious blogs. It's frustrating, but I'm just going to have to make a point to read at home after work, and not on my lunch break. I have been reading though and I'll be catching up tonight so you can all expect a zillion comments from your blog posts from the past few weeks. I miss you!

Obviously, life is as perfect as it can get now with Dan being home. We're adjusting really well and it's so amazingly fabulous having him home. Lonely days are gone for now, although there is another short (6 weeks, haha) separation looming. It will be a piece of cake.

Half marathon training is still going wonderfully. I have been slacking for the past few days since Dan got home but tonight I'll be running my first 7 miles (11.4km for my fellow Canadians!) which I'm excited about!

Anyway, I hope you're all well. Can't wait to catch up with you all tonight!

3 comments:

Jo said...

YAY!!! SO happy that Dan is back!!!!

Jillian said...

Hooray!!! I'm so happy you two are reunited! How much is gas in Canada?

Leigh said...

So exciting that he is home! Hope you are enjoying your time together :)

Hope your run went well!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved