Saturday, September 3, 2011

I have a problem...

I'm addicted to Pinterest. I'm in love with the site, just like pretty much everyone else. At first I refused to sign up because I already have a StumbleUpon account and really, why would I need something so similar? Boy was I wrong!

With Stumble Upon, everything is scattered and completely disorganized. With Pinterest everything fits onto its sweet little board in utter perfection. The best part is I've actually made a couple recipes that I've pinned (with great success I must add!) and even used one of the inspirational quotes I pinned as my Facebook status update. It's all so wonderful.

I will be sharing a recipe tomorrow that I made that is absolutely fantastic! I also have some great plans for my other pins coming up so stay tuned!

Follow me!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off, I am a new follower - yay! :)

Second, Pinterest is TOTALLY addicting, but it's clear that you didn't need me to confirm that for you, LOL. I can't wait to see the recipe you post. I'm always up for trying new things in the kitchen! :)

Have a lovely weekend! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved