Monday, September 13, 2010

Corn Bonanza Fail.

You may remember my intentions of making those four corn on the cob recipes? Well, I think it's become quite clear that they failed. I made two of the recipes and ate soooo much corn. I eventually was over it. I really wanted to finish the recipes since I said I would but lets face it - it's just not going to happen!

Stay tuned for the Flourless Beet Chocolate Cupcakes I'm making for Jess' Bake-N-Blog! They will be unveiled on the 15th! Who needs corn when we have cupcakes?

Speaking of corn and cupcakes - take a look at these little gems!


4 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, Ash, I *think* that's in the book I'm giving away!!! It's either in that one or the book's sequel. Either way, I definitely remember Kenny and I looking at that picture in a cupcake book! I just love how cute it is, and it'd actually be kinda simple to make—you just need jelly beans!

Jenny said...

hahaha, those are so cute! I love them :)

Claudia said...

Those are freaking adorable!

I can't wait to see your creations!

Abby said...

those are the cutest cupcakes ever, I want.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved