Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Childhood Desires.


I always received amazing presents from Santa my parents, but regardless of how blessed you are, there is always something you didn't get. While shopping down in the States on Sunday, I was ridiculously excited when I came across the Candy Land game. I never had it as a child but always wanted it! Now as a 24 year old adult, here I am purchasing a game for those 3+. Go figure.

I remember my favourite toy, which I received from Santa, was an Ariel doll. She sang and was the greatest thing ever, at that time. I noticed that year, that my Santa present was wrapped in the same paper as another gift under the tree, so I think my believing Santa started to falter around then. He did good on his last year though!

Was there a toy you desperately wanted as a child? Have you fulfilled your want? What was your favourite present ever as a child?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved