Friday, December 10, 2010

MIA.


Wow. I seriously never thought I would neglect my precious bloggy this bad.

It's almost mid December. Can someone tell me how this happened? No complaints from this girl. Only one week until Dan comes home! I couldn't be more excited to spend three weeks of uninterrupted time with him.

I finished my last final today and I am thankful classes are over for Christmas! January 4th is going to come way too quick but I only have two more semesters to go!

It's time for me to hit the hay and get some beauty sleep before work tomorrow. I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I haven't forgotten you and I'll be around more, I promise.

1 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

I've really missed you, so this post makes me extremely excited. Not just that you posted, but that you get to see Dan so freaking soon - and for three weeks; that's just amazing!!! Enjoy your time with him :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved