Thursday, January 13, 2011

Worst Blogger Award.

It's official. I'm giving myself the Worst Blogger Award. I have seriously slacked over the holidays and it's time to end the hiatus.

Happy New Year!!
The holidays came and went with a flurry. I'm having a hard time believing it's already the middle of January! My time with Dan was amazing and went by way to quickly.

Some exciting news!!!! I was going to go to Thailand in June but because of some concerns with Dan's schedule and my plans, Stacey and I decided it would be best to go in April!!!!! We couldn't be more excited! Another new development is that my sister, Mellie, is going to come too! Her school has graciously allowed her to miss two weeks of school so she'll volunteer with us and come to Bali with us too! Then, we'll send her off and head to the south of Thailand to lay on the gorgeous beaches. It will definitely help time pass before I see Dan again and is giving me something to look forward to!

I have some great recipes to share from the holidays and will work on doing that in the next couple weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved