Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday! Happy Monday! Happy Graduation!

First of all, Happy 30th Birthday to my sweet boyfriend who is once again stuck in the field!

Annnd, Happy Monday to all of you! I had the most amazing run this morning (despite the rain and slushies) and can already tell it's going to be a fabulous week!

I have some other exciting news, I graduate from my BCIT program this week! I have my last final to do on Wednesday and then my many years of part time classes are over! I still obviously have my nutrition program, but it's just nice to be done one chapter! So, I guess I'm a qualified business manager and leader now? Haha.

As a graduation present to myself, and partly as a Christmas present from my loved ones, I bought myself a MacBook Pro! I couldn't be more thrilled! I ordered it online (whyyy I didn't just go to the Apple store is beyond me!) but I'm practicing patience, or trying to, and awaiting its arrival in 8 short days! Until then I will just stare at it longingly...


I hope you all have a fabulous week!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Canadian Troops! Happy Birthday Boyfriend! Yay for brains!! Happy Graduation!

Haha... I'm back, and with a new blog! I hope you check it out !

Jillian said...

Congrats girly!! I love macbooks..sounds like the perfect grad gift! And Happy Birthday to your boyfriend as well!

Bonnie Lang said...

Whoo! Happy 30th to your man! And congrats yourself! Neat that you treated yourself to something you will use and enjoy so much...practicing that patience would be hard for me too. ;)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved