Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy December!



Where have I been while I haven't been blogging?

- Finishing up my Business & Leadership courses! (DONE! Super big yay!)
- Falling in love with my MacBook Pro!
- Working on my first case study for holistic nutrition!
- Listening to Christina Aguilera's Christmas music - my fav!
- Welcoming my boyfriend home!!!!!!

The beginning of December has proved to be very busy and exciting! I have lots of fun recipes I want to share with you to help me (and you!) get into the festive spirit.

Tomorrow I'll be making vegan "eggnog" along with some vegan "eggnog" cookies (totally made them last week and used baking soda instead of baking powder - whoops!) and will be sure to post about them!

I hope you're all having a fabul0us December so far! School break starts on the 15th and then you won't be able to get rid of me!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

YAY! Welcome home boyfriend!

I was watching the troops reunite with their loved ones on Friday. Moved me to tears :)

Glad you've been busy, but happy!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved