Friday, August 6, 2010

Five for Friday.

1. You told me you are "thinking of me all the time" in your e-mail and it made me smile.

2. When I immediately had a problem after dropping you off at the airport Monday you tried so hard (and did!) solve my problem even though you weren't physically there. (and were incredibly busy checking in I might add!)

3. You call to make sure I'm okay. I promise I am.

4. You constantly want to please others and do nice things for them even when you only have a few days left to yourself (and me!) before you leave for a million months. We all appreciate you.

5. You're just so damn cute and it makes you even more lovable.

6 comments:

Jessica Lynn said...

Sniffle. These brought tears to my eyes!

Jenny said...

aww, that's so cute!

I love your new OPSEC photo... Did I have that as my signature on MIG once? Lol...

Jamie said...

Makes me so happy : ) I love Ashley + Dan <3

JB said...

This made smile. You two are amazing together! ♥

LeahMarie said...

Aww Dan is such a sweetie!!

Claudia said...

Awww so sweet! :)

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved