Friday, July 22, 2011

Five for Friday.

I miss...

1. your help in folding up the fitted sheet. I just can't get it right.
2. your organizing.
3. seeing your excited face when I get home from work.
4. hanging out on Sundays and doing fun things with you like going to the farmer's market.
5. spending time with you in the truck (while driving across North America) just being content in each other's presence.



PS. Totally off topic - Bava juice is having a tough time figuring out how to get the product to me and keeping it fresh. I've decided I don't want to do it right now because it's been too stressful so I think I'm going to buy a juicer and do my own thing. I will keep you updated but I just wanted to let you all know in case you were wondering where the fun cleanse posts were!

Happy Friday!

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Aww :( I wish you wouldn't have to miss so much! Hopefully time flies so you can be back together super soon!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved