Friday, July 15, 2011

I feel like...

...I'm always posting "where have I been" posts because I'm so sporatic with my posting. This time, I've seriously been places not just sitting around thinking about blogging!

Dan put his name in for a position last week to be an instructor for an Army course in New Brunswick, and within 48 hours we were leaving to drive across North America! It was crazy and amazingly wonderful. We hit a million states and a couple provinces. I have added SO many places to my "states visited" and "provinces visited" list. It was a four day journey so we didn't have a lot of time to stop and soak up the sights, but we did stop to see my beautiful friend,
Jamie. We had yet to meet in person (although we do have plans for Chicago Rock 'n Roll Marathon next month!!!!) so it was great to finally spend time together! Her fiance was in town so our guys got to meet too, which made it all extra fab!

So, alone I wait for another four months or so until Dan comes back! I have been feeling a little squishy lately due to the "boyfriend just returned from 10 months away - eat and drink whatever you want" mentality so here I return back to healthy eating. Next time he comes home, I swear I will maintain my healthy eating and not fall off the bandwagon. In an attempt to kick start my healthy eating habits, I've just purchased a juice cleanse that will be delivered on Tuesday! It sounds amazing and has great reviews so I can't wait! I will have more details on that next week!

I miss you all loads and will getting back into the swing of things here! I have lots of photos to share with you soon!

3 comments:

Jillian said...

WOW! That road trip sounds amazing! I just went on one too, but it was less cool and more stressful. Update us with a new states-visited map :)

I hear you on the "eat and drink whatever you want " mentality. Ours was "boyfriend just finished Primary training-we're on vacation- eat/drink it up!" and my body hates me right now. I can't get back on track when I don't even have kitchen items to work with. I am in a sad state of being right now haha (and my wheatgrass mix went bad on me). Let me know how the cleanse goes! I hope these next four months go quickly for you.

lots of love!! xoxo

Jessica Lynn said...

Sooooooo jealous that you met Jamie! I hope you had a blast on your road trip—I loooove road trips across the country!

I would very much like to hear more about this juice cleanse...

Here's hoping the next several months fly by!

Leigh said...

I've done that trip a couple times and it's a long one! Did you have fun doing it though? Fun that you got to meet up with Jamie! How is she? She hasn't posted in so long!

Post a Comment

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved